Register for official competitive exams
The application for Registration for Selective Tests (IPS) facilitates registration for the selection processes related to Public Employment Opportunities with the Spanish Administration.
If you are going to take an official selection exam, you have to fill in an application, pay the exam fees and submit it at a register office.
The process can be done in two ways:
Fill out form, pay and submit via internet
You can fill in the application, pay the exam fees and submit it via the internet. For this you must have a digital certificate. For more information go to the web portal of Electronic Signature
The steps you have to take are:
- Access the application Register for selection examinations
- Click on the word "enrol" for the call in which you want to participate. Form 790 will be displayed.
- Fill in the form, pursuant to the rules for the call in question, and payment information.
- Pay the exam fees via internet.
- Digitally sign the registration form and send it to the Online Register.
- Print and download the receipt sent by the Online Register.
Fill in, to pay and submit in person
You can fill in the online registration form, print it and submit it any register office detailed in the call for which you want to enrol.
Steps to follow:
- Access the application Registration for Selective Tests (IPS)
- Click on the printer icon (registration in person) for the selection procedure you wish to participate in. Form 790 will appear, with the details of the call already entered.
- Fill in the form, pursuant to the rules for the call for which you want to enrol.
- Generate a PDF document and print it. You can only generate and print the application when all required fields have been completed.
- Pay the corresponding fee at a participating bank.
- Present pages 1 and 2 of the application, along with complementary documentation, as applicable, at any Register office of those detailed in the call.