Employment in the European Union and international organisations

European Union

If you would like to be a public employee of the European Union Administration, occupy a temporary position as a national expert or gain work experience in one of the institutions, organisations or agencies of the European Union, go to this page for the Permanent Representation of Spain before the European Union.

Go to top

International Organisations

Are you interested? The website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation(opens in new window) , in the out-of-the-way Services to the Citizen, dedicates a space to the professional Opportunities and of training on international topics.

There is information regarding international relations: diplomacy, international organisations, the European Union, development cooperation, translating and interpreting, and other opportunities.

You can find: processes for selecting employees, temporary professional placements, temporary training placements, work experience, voluntary work and training opportunities in these fields.

You can register to receive notifications on calls related to your professional profile and personal preferences.

Go to top